Reviews

Friday, October 31, 2014

Mission Belt Review.

“Product was provided for this post as part of an opportunity with The Brand Connection. “
 
My husband has had hie belt for almost 20 years. I can not get that man to get rid if it and buy a new one. But of course, if a man likes something (more like love) they will keep it for ever. No matter old, dirty, stinky, and ripped it is. They will keep it and torture their wives with it. But I think I have found a belt he may like.

Mission Belt CO.


Mission Belt Co makes really cool belts with no holes. Yes you read that right, stylish and no holes. They have so many different colors that you may end up buying more. It's not just for men and boys, but they would look great on a women as well. No only do they make great belts, they also give back.
When you order a belt, a dollar from every belt sold goes to fight global hunger and poverty. I live a company that gives back. You can look good wearing your new belt, and feel good knowing you are helping fight poverty.






My husband has on an everyday outfit, but the belt makes it look better. I thing a great belt makes any outfit looks better. This belt is way better then my husbands old worn out belt. I think every one should different belts, and upgrade them every year.





No comments: