Reviews

Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Death strikes again.

I have not blogged much. The last post I did was about a death in my family. My grandma dying was hard, but a month later we got more bad new. My cousin was stabbed to death. It was another hard it for my dads side of the family. But it just didn't end there, a month after that my grandpa died. The doctor said it was do to a broken heart from the death of his wife (my grandma) and the death of my cousin. So with in 4 months I lost 4 family members, all on my dads side of the family.


I thought that was the end of my family members dying, I was so wrong. I got new this week that my uncle passed. His wife died a few years ago of breast cancer. My uncle was really sick in in the hospital for a month. I really don't do death of family members to well. Who does? how do you deal with death of a loved one? Sometime I just shut down and act like it never happened. But then after awhile, the flood of sadness comes over me, and the tears start to flow. After a good cry I start to feel better and remember the good time I had with my family. I start to feel better, but the pain is still there.


Sometimes I start to worry, who's next? They say death happens in 3's. And it is true, I have been through it many times. Working in a nursing home you see it. When one person dies there is always 2 more to follow. Then I start to think, who's next? Is it my mom, brothers, husband or children. I won't know until it happens, I just have to put it in God'a hands. Yes, I would be crushed if I lost one of my children or my husband, but I have Faith in God. He has seen me through and I pray he continues to be there for me and my family. Everything happens for a reason, it could be bad but God can turn it around for the good.

No comments: