Reviews

Thursday, August 14, 2014

Losing a family member.

This is going to be a short post. My brain is not fully working right now.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                   2 years ago I loss my aunt to breast cancer, 5 days a go I loss my grandmother to cancer. I I have some wonderful memories of my grandmother (I called her granny). She love to cook and back for everyone, and I loved being in the kitchen with her. I get my love of cooking from my 2 grannies, and I love them for that. But they both have passed away now and the cooking is left up to me.  

I really didn't know how to tell my children that their great grandma has passed. I didn't know how to tell them with, out me breaking down and crying like a baby. All I could say was "your great grandma was really sick and is in a better place". I am blessed that my children got to have wonderful memories of both their great grandma's. I was blessed to have 2 wonderful grannies, that taught me a lot about raising a family.



No comments: